Sunday, January 2, 2011

My FIRST Post!

This is a very exciting thing for me to be able to publish my first entry into my blog :)  I am a freelance Make up artist who loves make up and loves the confidence it brings out in my own life but the confidence I give people when I do their make up.

This blog will be many things for me and hopefully many of you will enjoy my thoughts on beauty, products, make up, looks, trends and also a lifestyle aspect to share tid bits of my own observations in my own life and the world.

I hope you will enjoy reading and seeing my blog.  So before I go, my thought of the day is, share with someone who means something to you how important they are to you.  Life is too short to wait till tomorrow.  Happy 2011 Everyone!

Always Smile,
Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment